The title of this post is rather self explanatory. Lately I have been having fun wearing these leather leggings, not only are they comfortable but they change the entire look compared to regular leggings. Normally I hate not wearing a regular shirt with leggings because I preferred to be covered, finding comfortable tunics that don’t look like dresses on me are pretty seldom finds. For a happy medium I’ve settled on wearing this waterfall sweater which I have had for ages. Not only am I completely comfortable with how I look but I also don’t feel like a complete bum when I leave the house in this. Throwing on my OTK boots dresses this look up a lot more. What your not seeing is the fuzzy socks that I am wearing on the inside of these boots to keep my feet nice and toasty during the freezing cold. I threw my jacket over my shoulders since it was FREEZING outside when I took these, normally I just wear this outfit around the house.. well minus the OTK boots.
- Express Faux Leather/Scub Leggings
- Forever 21 Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Shirt (closet archives) | Similar tops: Forever 21 Option, White House Black Market Top, Target Option |
- Forever 21 Waterfall Cardigan (closet archives) | Target Option, Forever 21 Similar Option |
- Charles by Charles David Gunter Over The Knee Boot
- Vince Camuto Double-Breasted Military Peacoat (originally purchased through Macys – no longer available in black) | Available in Olive & Grey here | Available in Navy here | Similar style here
- Quay Australia Vivienne Sunglasses